Monday 19 March 2012

Ishmail's Targets

As a Media student I find that I am learning new things everyday, however some of the things that I am learning need improvement. here are the things that I need to work on to become better as a Media student:
  • Use of media terminology and examples of mise-en-scene and sound when writing a media essay.
I find that I never, until recently wrote about the sound nor the mise-en-scene, I only wrote about the camera and editing techniques and how that is related to the clip shown.
  • Improving on using editing software i.e. Final Cut Pro
I have used many video editing software and have a fairly good knowledge on how to edit video, however when using final cut pro, I found it difficult to adjust to the new layout and use of video effects, it was not an easy challenge to get used to the new tools, and I am still not used to it, so therefore I need to improve on using the editing software, final cut pro.
  • Need to pay more attention to class
I have learned a lot during media lessons but sometimes my mind wanders off to its own world, thats when I miss out important information, which means I lack knowledge in the subject and in turn makes my essays very poor and not up to the standard that I wish for it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment