Sunday 25 March 2012

Individual feedback - Azmain

In my opinion, our film opening has turned out good but could have been better. We managed to make our film opening around the designated two minutes. My contribution to the group has been adequate in my opinion,I contributed towards the editing,filming and also took part in the acting in the opening of our film. I made the production company intro "GOLDSMITH FILMS" and also did various bits of editing along the way. I played the main character in our film opening also. I am proud that we managed to make our film opening a success and make it obvious to the audience that the genre was thriller,using the conventions that needed to be used. I believe that I should have done more research into the conventions of the genre tragedy and posted more on the blog about the research that I did. Furthermore, I think that our planning was not on point as we had to do a lot of last minute work, which eventually may have hindered the quality of our work.

No comments:

Post a Comment