Monday 26 March 2012

Individual feedback - Erdinc

Our film opening have been improved by working as a media group. We could of improve it even more and more if we changed around our group planning. At the point today, I believe we have did what we could of done and show the media class of how well we have worked as a group with this good and interesting film opening. Improvements could always be made in a film opening however with our own potential we did what we can do.

In our film opening I was mainly concentrating on sound effects to make it realistic and exciting for our audience, and even dramatic. I have highly contributed on Mise-En-Scene and Editing. We have filmed and edited everything as a group together. I am really happy with our group work and our film. To conclude my feedback i also think there is always something to improve on.

No comments:

Post a Comment