Thursday 23 February 2012

Azmain and Erdinc choice of music

I have chosen 3 sounds which may be used as scores in the opening of our film from this website: http://incompetech.com/m/c/royalty-free/index.html?feels%5B%5D=Dark&Search=Search

My first choice is 'Final Count'. I have this as my first choice because the genre of our film is thriller, and it matches the genre as it is intense and gives out dark waves which establishes genre. It is also unnerving which adds the effect of the suspense of thriller.

My second choice is 'What You Want (version 2). I have this as my second choice because it's aggressive and the criminals in our film opening have aggressive natures. It is also dark and unnerving as the first one is but also fairly upbeat at the same time which makes it unique.

My third choice is 'Wounded'. I have this as my third choice because it is calm but at the same time has a dark feeling to it. The somberness of the piano lets the audience relate to innocence of Vijay and the situation that he is in.

No comments:

Post a Comment